Sunday, April 01, 2007

Battleground God

Following on from The Political Compass post earlier, a friend of mine told me to take the Battlefield God game over at The Philosophers Magazine Online.

It's a rather well laid out questionairre which will put your religious beliefs to the test of rationality.
Have you thought out your conception and of God?

Naturally, I scored perfectly, because I spend time thinking about these issues.



But will you? Keep in mind, it doesn't matter whether or not you believe in God, it matters that you have consistent views.

A fun way to spend five minutes, in any event.

Let me know your results.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Any being which it is right to call God must be free to do anything.

I looked at that for at least a minute, and decided I couldn't parse it at all.
Reading it now, I understand, but my dialect doesn't allow restrictive 'which'.

I bit two bullets and took one direct hit, by the way, but I was being diplomatic.