Saturday, March 24, 2007

Caught up in Suspense of Mystery Bride

"The world's hairiest man, Yu Zhenhuan, is going to marry this year."

Came across this great article on Pravda (yes, I know it's an ironic name for a newspaper).

Check it out, by all means, but I wasn't able to spot any hint of old Yu's fioncee, which is surely what we all want to see.

I'm just so caught up in the suspense of it all. What will she look like?

We must proceed by a process of deduction.

I'm not game enough to type 'world's hairiest woman' into Google, but if anyone else is, please let me know what you find.

On that note, this seems an ideal time to update on Amanda Vanstone (via AAP):
"It is mischief making in the extreme to suggest I used taxpayer funds to learn another language," Senator Vanstone said.

Ah, but Mandy, I'm not suggesting that you used taxpayer funds to learn another language.

I'm saying you used taxpayer funds and failed to learn another language; an even more despicable waste of money.

But nonetheless, what could her motivations for learning Chinese have been?

I put it to you, that Old Yu's bride-to-be is none other than.........

No comments: