Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Musicovery

Allow me to put the spotlight on Musicovery for a moment.
My friend Kevin introduced me to it, and I've had a very good relationship with it ever since.

I love the way it categorises music according to mood, and then genre.

I spend most of my time in the calm section, slightly left of center.

Coincidentally (?) it seems to line up with my position on the political compass.

Also, it introduced me to the artist Richard Bona.

To paraphrase Ron Burgandy..."Musicovery.....drink it in...it always goes down smooth".

You stay classy San Diego.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Notice that when you are encouraged to join, you are promised 'CD quality'?
I quick survey of the conditions reveals Hi-Fi quality (128kbit/s tracks). Since when was MP3 encoded at 128 kilobits per second considered CD-quality?
It is a cool thing though, I don't mind the lower quality for free. Moresby (a mate of Laurie and me) directed me to it last week.